The console is currently at 99 consoles for an entire sysplex.  This
includes SMCS consoles.  If your systems are connected together in at least
a Basic Sysplex, the consoles on each system contribute to the 99 consoles
limit.

I'm not aware of this limit being removed.  I do know IBM is working to
change this, not sure what the status of the project is.

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:49:51 -0500, Lizette Koehler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Is there a way to define more than 100 consoles in a SYSPLEX?
>
>I was reading the info on the CONSOLXX member and it states
>
>In CONSOLxx, you define multiple console support (MCS) and SNA multiple
console support (SMCS) consoles. You define the specific characteristics of
up to 99 MCS/SMCS consoles and the system console.

>Just wondering if there was a way to define more than 100 in the plex.  I
beleive I could create individual CONSOLxx so each LPAR had its on set of
100.  But is there a way to use one CONSOLxx member and define more than 100?