Martin,

>I'm curious as to why you'd take such a debilitating stance.

I would not consider that debilitiating. Having javascript turned off saved me
from the 'I love you' virus that I had on my private computer, came in via
email. At home I have javascript on prompt, and I don't allow it to run in most
cases. Strangely enough, the web pages work in most cases. In those it doesn't,
well, they can't have my business then!

I also have cookies completely disabled at home. As a result, IBMs web pages
don't work *at all*. Curious that amazon for instance likes to set a cookie,
but if I don't allow it, it still has full functionality!

Regards, Barbara Nitz