From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Steely
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 6:09 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: z/OS V1R9 [EMAIL PROTECTED] panel

When I tried to update the [EMAIL PROTECTED] panel and customize it to our
display I am only able to get 13 option lines:

0  Settings      Terminal and user parameters
1  View          Display source data or listings
2  Edit          Create or change source data
3  Utilities     Perform utility functions

The previous release (z/OS V1R7) I was able to display 17 option lines:

I have looked in the ISPF Planning & Customizing manual and can't figure
out what I need to update.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You