>> Life would become _exceedingly_ interesting if either PSI or T3 (or
both) applied for an
injunction to prevent IBM from changing its product lineup until the
outstanding legal issues
are resolved.

I can't see that happening. IBM has already proven its willingness to
joint projects with credible partners(like SUN) that are in it for the
long haul and will not drop the ball when everything goes 128bit just
because no-one will lend them the money to do the R&D, still wonder why
a certain company couldn't raise the interest amongst itself to stay in
the mainframe race.