On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:19:42 -0500, Brian Fitzgibbon
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Mark,
>    Might it be a Point 6 Times New Roman for PDF -
>
>Mark H. Young wrote:
>> I read thru the discussion of FONTs from January and looked at some of the
>> referenced websites without any success in answering my NEXT question.
>>
>> Does this FONT look familiar to anyone??     A0556C
>>
>> I've looked in all my fontlibs on the mainframe, internet, PSF etc. doc, to
>> NO avail.  Anybody got one on their system by that name?

Actually, I wasn't looking so much for point size, font type, etc. as I was
just
trying to figure out where it was *located* for my PAGEDEF, FORMDEF, and
OVERLAY compile.  I was having an Alzheimer's moment.....and did NOT have
the correct FONTDD in my compile JCL.  One swift clubbing over the head with
a bat did the trick.  Do you in EVERY time, ay?!

In the overlay it is:

-'FONT DEFINITIONS'
   FONT A0556C A0556C  DDNAME,FONTDD;

TTFN,