From: willie bunter [mailto:snip]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 6:58 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: SMS QUESTION - DATACLAS FILTERLIST

Hallo All,

  I have a request from a user to add about 730 aliases to a TMM
DATACLAS FILTLIST.  I looked at the prospect of using High Level
Qualifiers but these dsns are not using the same dsn patterns.  Since
SMS has a limit of 255 entries in a FLITLIST I have no choice but to
create several other FILTLISTs. The current TMM FILTLIST is as follows:
   WHEN (&DSN EQ &DSN_TMM)
 DO
   SET &DATACLAS = 'TMMBKUP'
   EXIT
 END

  My modification to the existing DATCLAS would read as:

   WHEN (&DSN EQ &DSN_TMM) OR (&DSN EQ &DSN_TMM2) OR (&DSN EQ &DSN_TMM3)

 DO
   SET &DATACLAS = 'TMMBKUP'
   EXIT
 END