John:

It's not you, it's been slow for me as well. I just gave up and went onto
something else.

Bill> Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 07:37:45 -0600> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject:
Doc server?> To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> > Is it just me, or are the IBM public
documentation servers> incomprehensibly slow lately? Noticed it yesterday from
home, where I'm> not "encumbered" by the internal networking: Multiple MINUTES
to> display even the contents page for a manual, then multiple MINUTES per>
page.> > I gave up rather quickly, and it's looking like I may have to give up>
again.> > -jc-> > >
IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,> send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO> Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html