HI,

 :>Only the list moderator knows for sure, but I think it would be best to
set up a YAHOO group.
:>Not all of us have a need for your product, so why should we all receive
your updates?

 I never heard about someone in MF area (except IBM, EMC and HDS) that do
not have need to easy and reliable DR, mirroring any 3390 to PC, backup in
PC and sharing DASD between CPU without distance limitation.

>>I would grant a little more freedom if the project was open source.

 Yes, I agree with you, but I invest time and money to make this software
working. I hope that one day I will be able to return my investment. Anyway
even with the current free version which support 3 devices, everyone can
eventually work with unlimited devices by using my dynamic configuration
(CONF=NEW) but simultaneity work with 3 devices. One day I will open my
source to the public but first I want to try to make my investment a profit.

Thanks,
Shai