On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:23:06 +0900, Timothy Sipples wrote:

>Other bits I'd take an educated guess (without inside knowledge) that are
>largely or entirely C and/or C++:
>
>- the IBM HTTP Server for z/OS (including the Apache-derived one shipping
>with WebSphere Application Server V6.1 for z/OS)

Now I'm confused.  I've seen flat denials among these lists from IBM
employees that IBM's HTTPD is Apache-derived.  But which HTTPD?  So:

o How many HTTP servers does IBM supply for z/OS?

o Which one(s) are Apache-derived?

I assume this is in addition to the customers' building pure Apache
for z/OS.

Thanks,
gil