Mani,

Yes, it will take some trial and error on your part but it can be done.
Look at the ISPF Macro process.  I use it a lot for Clist/Rexx processes
when I need to make the same edits each time. You need to use the CLIST or
REXX language to perform "script" processes. Depending on what you want to
do, it will either be very simple or could get very complicated.

You might also want to join the ISPF Newsgroup for further questions.

The ISPF Manuals will be your best place to start.  Next place will be to
look at Share Presentations on ISPF.  There is a lot of good examples in the
presentations.

Lizette

> Thanks for your response!. I would prefer to simply my tasks while using
Copy/Paste/Cut/Move/Label... Is it possible to run as script?
> I would like to know your best advice on X ALL command.
> Mani,
>

> As has been said.  ISPF and TSO are full of wonderful things.  The best
place to start is with the User Guides for ISPF and TSO.

> From there you can use the HELP command (both TSO and ISPF) to learn more
about what is there.

> ISPF has a nice tutorial on how to use it.  TSO is not as friendly.
>
> Is there something specific you are looking for?  In ISPF if you prefix
with an equal sign (=), ISPF can usually take you there.

> For example, you are editing a data set in option 2 but now you want to go
to option 3.14.  Instead of using PF3 (END) until you get to the main menu,
and then type in 3 (enter), 14 (enter), you can just type in =3.14 from any
ISPF command line and get to that panel.  Is this what you are looking for
in relation to "short cut" ?

> The other issue you can run into is if your shop has a customized ISPF
environment.  If it does, then you would need to see how those are setup to
use short cuts.