We are planning to implement multi-site GDPS/PPRC - active/active
configuration to increase availability and at the same time maximize usage
of our CPU in disaster recovery site. We currently have PPRC in place and
the distance between the DR and the production site is about 70km. Any user
experience/ user advice/issues we have to consider in implementing this
solution. We have read about the GDPS 100km testing and have seen that the
only major issues will be performance.

Regards,
Jason