In a message dated 2/22/2008 4:25:25 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>Recently I wrote that directory block has 256 bytes.
Some responders  claimed I was wrong.

Given the voluminous amount of IBM documentation, you can often find  several
slightly differently worded phrases that describe the same entity.
Depending on which one you read, remember, and use in a post, you may be
unlucky
enough not to use the same one that another poster remembers and will use as
proof that you are wrong.  In your case, the operative words were "block"  and
"size".  If you don't get every word perfect, you risk  everything.  It helps
have a thick skin when going public with our  "knowledge".

Bill  Fairchild
Rocket Software

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)