Dear all and Mike Wood

We get EDG6502W and EDG6521W message when we run the MEND function on merged
RMM CDS. The message is shown blow:

STARTING VERIFICATION OF OWNER    RECORDS
EDG6502W OWNER ENTRY ALSU001  POINTED TO BY VOLUME   ENTRY Q05188 DOES NOT EXIST
EDG6502W OWNER ENTRY ALSU001  POINTED TO BY VOLUME   ENTRY Q05275 DOES NOT EXIST
EDG6502W OWNER ENTRY ALSU001  POINTED TO BY VOLUME   ENTRY Q05279 DOES NOT EXIST
EDG6502W OWNER ENTRY ALSU001  POINTED TO BY VOLUME   ENTRY Q05282 DOES NOT EXIST
EDG6502W OWNER ENTRY ALSU001  POINTED TO BY VOLUME   ENTRY Q05283 DOES NOT EXIST
EDG6502W OWNER ENTRY ALSU001  POINTED TO BY VOLUME   ENTRY Q05284 DOES NOT EXIST
EDG6502W OWNER ENTRY ALSU001  POINTED TO BY VOLUME   ENTRY Q05364 DOES NOT EXIST
EDG6502W OWNER ENTRY ALSU001  POINTED TO BY VOLUME   ENTRY Q05396 DOES NOT EXIST
EDG6502W OWNER ENTRY ALSU001  POINTED TO BY VOLUME   ENTRY Q07370 DOES NOT EXIST
EDG6521W OWNER ALSU001  VOLUME COUNT INCONSISTENT

 How to solve this problem?

  We merged the three CDS following the DFSMSrmm Primer redbook,We don't know
why there are many warning message
EDG6521W OWNER *****  VOLUME COUNT INCONSISTENT

 Any suggestions are appreciated!

Jason Cai