Good Morning Gentle Readers,

  I am working on a problem regarding a TSO alias which was not created but for
some unexplicable reason I find about 15 dsns have been cataloged in the MCAT.
My question is how can I fix this problem - have the dsns created in the proper
UCAT.  I looked at the option of using REPRO MERGECAT in the IDCAMS doc.  Is
that the correct decision?  My plan is to define the alias in the proper UCAT
and then execute the following jcl.

  //STEP1    EXEC PGM=IDCAMS,REGION=2048K,TIME=1440
//SYSPRINT DD   SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD   *
      REPRO -
           INDATASET(SYS1.SHR.MCAT)  -
           OUTDATASET(MBC.CSTMCAT) -
           ENTRIES(CTPRX23) -
           MERGECAT
/*

  Will this do the job?  Am I missing something?  I would appreciate any
suggestions or comments.

  Thanks in advance.