Yes.  Thanks for pointing that out as it is supported by the OS.   The only
problem might be if "joe programmer" doesn't have a OMVS segment and
the default segment isn't defined.    But I really don't know if BPXWDYN
requires it.   Maybe Paul G. knows or someone else.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]