Hi everybody!!

Please, somebody can help me with this:  i tried to use the ICHDSM00 program
using SYS1.BRODCAST library, then using a DSMON sentences to get RACF report.

so, i get an abend S013 when jcl fails; what are the main reason for this abend?

Tanks.
> Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 13:24:08 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re:
> CA-FAVER to DFDSS conversion> To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> > > > > > <snip>> >
> Kevin,> > When you ran your DFDSS benchmark, did you use OPT(4) and the
> ADMIN> parameters? These should reduce your I/O considerably.> > <snip>> >
> Mr. Obrien,> > I used OPT(4), but not the ADMIN. Is there an advantage to use
> the ADMIN> parm?> > > Thanks,> > Fletch (317) 817-3545> Sr. Systems Analyst>
> Conseco, LLC> > The first step towards failure is trying - Homer Simpson> >
> IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,> send email to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO> Search the archives at
> http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
Participa en nanometrajes y gana grandes premios
http://cine.prodigymsn.com/nanometraje