Hello Andrew,

"install the IBM JRE 142"   - stop right here!

I don't have Administrator rights on my work PC.

And I am not permitted to install software that has not been
processed/validated/wrapped by another team.

lastly, I am not certain we are licensed to the Omegamon XE products.

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 13:56:51 -0500, Andrew McIntyre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
M.COM> wrote:

>Absolutely the first time you run the TEP browser client, it will
>automatically pull down (from the TEPS) and install the IBM JRE 142,
>which will coexist just fine with your other JREs. This hasn't been an
>issue that I've noticed anywhere.

Regards
Bruce Hewson