On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 9:15 AM, Thomas Berg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

Fully qualified names work for me:

AT LABEL CXXMU21::>CXXMU21:>CXXMU21:>MAIN-OUTPUT

Where CXXMU21 is my load module name.

This also works for me:

AT LABEL %BLOCK:>MAIN-OUTPUT

And so does

AT LABEL %CU:>MAIN-OUTPUT

But not:

AT LABEL %CU:>%BLOCK:>MAIN-OUTPUT

and

AT LABEL %LOAD::>%CU:>%BLOCK:>MAIN-OUTPUT

For the Cobol programs that I work with the variables %LOAD,  %CU and
%BLOCK always have the same value.  But DT doesn't seem to like it
when you use multiple variables.