gsg wrote:
We use Dynamic Pavs and I'm wondering if there is a way to measure if we have enough PAVs?

Look at a device activity report for IOSQ time. You know that PAV is working perfectly when this is 0. It is hard to put an absolute number to what you should get because all shops are different. However, that is the number that you should track to see how well things are doing.

Tom Moulder