I used the example on the IBM website to get the maintenance for z/OS
V1R8.  I am getting the following message:

Connecting to: dispsd-76.boulder.ibm.com 207.25.253.76 port: 21.
Connection to server interrupted or timed out. Initial connection
Std Return Code = 10000, Error Code = 00008

Is there a way to place a WAIT in the <SERVER parameter to extend
connection time?  Thanks

Mark House
(402) 778-1966
IBM Mainframe Systems