---------------------<unsnip>-------------------

Who said anything about NDA?
I'm talking about an e-mail out of the blue from somebody who sent it to me
unsolicited and now wants me to protect the content.
If you don't want it disseminated, don't send it to me.

NDA's are completely different from an e-mail saying "I sent it to you; don't send
it to anybody else".
I'm sorry; I misread the intent and went off on a tangent. Now that you've dragged me back to the intent properly, I'll make my simple statement and steal silently away.

Note that I don't provide a disclaimer. If I don't say it, you can't hear it. And a closed mouth gathers no feet.