I am having an issue with an application that is defined in TPX.  At some point
users are unable to logon and start to receive 0821 Sense code from VTAM.

I am thinking I do not have a sufficient number of LUs for somethign in TPX but
I am unable to discern what that area is.  I have TPXGR defined with 1000 LUs
which is more than sufficient for my users.  In fact a D NET command shows all
the the TPXGR LUs and more than 60% are conct and the rest have ACTIV sessions.

IST663I CINIT REQUEST FAILED, SENSE=08210000 364
IST664I REAL  OLU=USSCEG01.TPXGR001   REAL  DLU=USSCEG01.CICSPB
IST889I SID = F6E3F2C462F4730F
IST314I END

Any ideas how to determine what I need to add?

Lizette