I just tried this on my sandbox (z/OS 1.8). I got the same IAZ0511I
message, but everything started. In particular, the address space
JES2S001 started. But I did not get the IAZ0545I message that you did.
On my system, all STCs which start with JES2 run with a RACF id of JES2.
This id has an OMVS segment with a UID of 0.

In your TCPIP configuration, you have have RESTRICTLOWERPORTS in the
TCPCONFIG statement? If so that means that any address space which wants
to use a port number < 1024 (which 175 is), must either have a UNIX
UID(0) or must be authorized in the PORT section of the TCPIP parameter.
In your case you would have something like:

PORT
... existing entries
    175 TCP JES*
... maybe more entries

You can either: (1) assign an ID with a UID or 0 to the JES2S001 started
task or (2) do an obeyfile in TCPIP to allow JES* address spaces access
to port 175 or (3) perhaps you could use a port > 1024. To do this
latter, try issuing the JES2 command: "$TSOCKET(...),PORT=nnnn" where
... is the socket name "subscript" and "nnnn" is some unused port number
>1024.

Hope I made sense.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.