Is your MIGLIB APF authorized?  APAR IR92833: MSGGIM54701S

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Chase, John
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 1:41 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Not Authorized to SMPLTS??

Hi, All,

Can anybody explain this?

PAGE 0001  - NOW SET TO TARGET ZONE MVST100  DATE 03/18/08  TIME 14:21:00
SMP/E 34.06

   SET BDY(MVST100).

GIM20501I    SET PROCESSING IS COMPLETE. THE HIGHEST RETURN CODE WAS 00.

   APPLY   S(CEEWCO1) ASSEM REDO CHECK .

GIM54701S ** ALLOCATION FAILED FOR SMPLTS - IKJ56864I UTILITY DATA SET NOT
             ALLOCATED, USER NOT AUTHORIZED FOR FUNCTION SPECIFIED.

GIM20501I    APPLY PROCESSING IS COMPLETE. THE HIGHEST RETURN CODE WAS
12.

GIM20502I    SMP/E PROCESSING IS COMPLETE. THE HIGHEST RETURN CODE WAS
12. SMP/E
             IS AT LEVEL 34.06.

I do this sort fo thing frequently (and successfully) on this "sandbox".
Why not today, considering:

1.  I am the RACF Admin on this image;
2.  I maintain this particular USERMOD;
3.  Only one other colleague "fiddles with" SMP/E and we communicate well; 4.
Neither of us has changed anything since my previous successful
foray:
5.  I can browse this SMPLTS dataset via ISPF.

Just trying to "tweak" our LE options for CICS.......

TIA,

    -jc-

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html