Ken,
I'm aware how should I delete tunnel-type logstream datasets (by adjusting the logstream definitions, not manual deletion of VSAM files). However I asked about IFASMFDL role in this process.
Nevermind, thank you for the interest.

According to Skip's answer it's tunnel-type logstream and IFASMFDL is neither aware was already offloaded nor it does delete records from logstream.
So, my humble opinion is "no, thanks". YMMV.

Regards
--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

Kenneth E Tomiak wrote:
The current complaints are you do not clear the logstream. A problem for shops that do not IPL for months on end. I have not heard of anyone forcibly reming logstreams, System Logger rules!