Hi everyone,

I've come across an SDSF oddity. I've only seen this in z/OS 1.9.

I submitted three identical jobs (all they do is IEFBR14). I submitted the jobs
with TYPRUN=HOLD.

When I release the first two jobs, the first one runs. The second job is marked
as number 2 in the queue, as seen in the POS field in SDSF. This is in the ST
command and in the I command.

When I do the same thing in z/OS 1.7, The second job is marked as number 1 in
the queue.

When I look at the jobs using CA-SYSVIEW, the second job is marked as number 1
in the queue.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

TIA

Gadi