Hi Wolfgang

I used the following (real names changed)

 RACDCERT -
   ID(CDTASK) -
   ADD('SSCROOT.CER') -
   TRUST -
   WITHLABEL('My WindowsCD Partner')

 RACDCERT -
   ID(CDTASK) -
   CONNECT(ID(CDTASK) LABEL('My WindowsCD Partner') -
   RING(CDKEYR) USAGE(CERTAUTH))

racdcert id(CDTASK) listring(*) produces the following output:
   Certificate Label Name             Cert Owner     USAGE      DEFAULT
   My CD Server                       ID(CDTASK)     PERSONAL     YES
   My Signing CA                      CERTAUTH       CERTAUTH     NO
   My WindowsCD Partner               ID(CDTASK)     CERTAUTH     NO

I've also tried adding 'My WindowsCD Partner' to the keyring as
USAGE(PERSONAL), with no success.

Brian