On 27/03/2008, McKown, John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I admit that I have no experience with this. I am attempting to modify a
>  TSO command processor that I downloaded from IBM. I am adding a new
>  "keyword" at the end. I am failing at execution time with the messages:
>
>  IKJ56293I RACSEQ2 FAILED - PARSE SERVICE ROUTINE HAD AN INVALID INPUT
>  PARAMETER BLOCK+
>  IKJ56293I RETRY, THEN IF ERROR CALL YOUR SYSTEM PROGRAMMER (REGISTER 15
>  = 12)
>
>  The parse code is:
>
>  KWXMLDD  IKJKEYWD
>          IKJNAME 'XMLDDN',SUBFLD=XMLDDN,ALIAS=('DDN','DDNAME')
>          IKJNAME 'XMLDSN',SUBFLD=XMLDSN,ALIAS=('DSN','DSNAME')
>          IKJNAME 'XMLPATH',SUBFLD=XMLPATH,ALIAS=('PATH')
>  XMLDDN   IKJSUBF
>  XMLDD    IKJIDENT 'XMLDDN',UPPERCASE,MAXLNTH=8,FIRST=ALPHA,            X
>                OTHER=ALPHANUM,                                         X
>                HELP=('DD name to use for XML output')
>  XMLDSN   IKJSUBF
>  XMLDS    IKJPOSIT DSNAME,USID,                                         X
>                HELP=('Dataset Name to be used for XML output')
>  XMLPATH  IKJSUBF
>  XMLPAT   IKJIDENT 'XMLPATH',ASIS,MAXLNTH=255,                          X
>                FIRST=ANY,OTHER=ANY,                                    X
>                VALIDCK=VALDPATH,                                       X
>                HELP=('UNIX path and file name')
>
>  If I remove the SUBFLD and ALIAS from the three IKJNAME macros, I don't
>  get the parse error. If I put a IKJKEYWD in front of each of the IKJNAME
>  macros, I don't get the parse error. What I'm trying to do is say that
>  the command will accept at most one of XMLDDN, XMLDSN, or XMLPATH.
>
>  Any TSO gurus left out there that want to admit it?

Ahem, hrumph...

Your code *looks* OK at a glance. In particular, the idea of having
alternative keywords, with different subfields, is fine.

Are you sure it assembled properly, in particular that all your IKJ
macros are between the IKJPARM and the IKJENDP? IIRC, this is not
always caught by the macros at assembly time.

Tony H.