Make a copy of your last LE SCEERUN library that worked with CSP for
build/compile. In our case it was 1.7. STEPLIB to it. That has worked for
us up through 1.9. No one will hassle you.

We've had no problems with actual CSP execution through 1.9.

.
.
JO.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company
Electric Dragon Team Paddler
SHARE MVS Program Co-Manager
626-302-7535 Office
323-715-0595 Mobile
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             Rose Meininger
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by: IBM              IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
             Mainframe                                                  cc
             Discussion List
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             .edu>                     CSP/AD and zOS 1.8

             03/28/2008 10:43
             AM

             Please respond to
               IBM Mainframe
              Discussion List
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                   .edu>

We have a site still using CSP/AD (unsupported). The product failed in the
BUILD function under under z/OS 1.8. We received word from IBM that they
had customers running CSP/AD with Z/OS 1.8 reporting similiar problems.
They believe the problem is in the runtime libraries for Z/OS 1.8, but they
will
not address as CSP/AD is no longer supported. Has anyone dealt with this
issue? If yes, how did you address it short-term? I would like a short-term

solution so I can implement z/OS 1.8. Then we look for a long-term
solution.
Thank you. Rose