Good Morning To All,

  I am stuck trying to decipher the DEVTYPE X'00000000'  from the following
LISTCAT (posted below).  The dsn is cataloged, and the VOLSERS are controlled
by a product ExHPDM.  I have checked the manual Z/OS V1R7.0.DFSMS Access Method
Services for Catalogs, but it is not indicated in the LISTCAT Code column.  Can
anybody suggest where else I can look it up?

  NONVSAM ------- SYS2.VPROM02.C1018300
     IN-CAT --- SYS2.ICFCAT.BACKUP
     HISTORY
       DATASET-OWNER-----(NULL)     CREATION--------2008.082