Hallo All,

  I have made a change to the parmlib member ARCCMD00 - removed some hardcoded
commands (SETMIG dsns with NOMIGRATION) which were embedded in the STC.

  I checked the manual - DFHSM STORAGE ADMINISTRATION GUIDE
  SC35-0421-04.  However I couldn't find the SETSYS command that would I could
issue so that the change would take effect.  Could you please suggest where I
could find the command?

  Thanks in advance.