Thanks everyone.  I'll check these out.
Mary :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Dave Thorn
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 2:20 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Workload Manager

Another good one would be Barry Merrill's listserv....while it's
generally oriented toward his MXG product there are often performance
discussions there as well.  See www.mxg.com   And system performance is
one of the main areas of interest at CMG...if you can get out of the
office.

Dave Thorn * Senior Technology Analyst * SunGard Computer Services * 600
Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees, NJ, 08043
Office 856 566-5412 * Mobile 609 781-0353 * Fax 856 566-3656

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,