From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ulrich Krueger
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 08:19
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: FTP from z/VM to z/OS JES Spool

Lionel,
The file you are trying to transfer is a printable report ... correct?
Does your VM system have RSCS set up with a SNA / NJE connection to MVS?
If so, you should be able to just simply print the file to
DEST=name_of_MVS_system and, CLASS and FORM specs as needed to put it in the
right spool "bucket".
If not, RSCS to NJE/JES2 would be the easiest, IMHO.

Regards,
Ulrich Krueger