I'm having some trouble finding the right mix of code
pages in the right place to accomplish some work.

Environment:
z/OS 1.9, ISPF specifies terminal type 3278, enable euro
SDSF just changed codepage support for 1140

On the workstation, Tom Brennan's Vista tn3270
Set code page to International (euro) (which is 1140)
 or
Sometimes set code page to US C-Programming (1047)

What I find is:
SDSF 1140 allows a printed Euro to display - one of my objectives

but 1140 does not map [ and ] correctly to AD / BD - my other obj.

So to work with brackets, I have to switch the emulator to
use US C-Programming; to view the Euro, I have to switch
the emulator to International (euro)

I can't seem to find a combination of code page settings
that will let me do both at the same time.

Tom has been terrific, but I'm still not there. Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

  z/OS Application development made easier
    * Our classes include
       + How things work
       + Programming examples with realistic applications
       + Starter / skeleton code
       + Complete working programs
       + Useful utilities and subroutines
       + Tips and techniques

==> call or email to receive a free sample student handout <==