Shane wrote:
Must be nice for Bob and his team to know where the product is going in
the next few years, and be able plan whether to have code in place when
it gets there.

You paint a lovely picture. I wish I lived there.... Like you we know a lot of things that would be good to do, and we know as much as a year before you what will arrive in the next release. Beyond that things get muddy, obtaining funding for things that make sense, staffing with real heads versus virtual ones, .... We're just middlemen at a different point in the loop.

Bob Wright - MVS Service Aids