Dennis Trojak wrote:
Works just fine on my PLEX via the TSO SEND command.

The TSO/E SEND command does not support sysplex. It allows you to send to another user in the same JESPlex only. See:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IKJ4C580/1.41

<IBM Documentation>
1.41  SEND command

SEND can be used to send a message from one user to another user in the
same JESPLEX.
</IBM Documentation>

If you attempt to send to another user in the sysplex, but not in the "current" JESplex, you will receive:

IKJ55072I USER(S) xxxxxxx NOT LOGGED ON OR TERMINAL DISCONNECTED, MESSAGE CANCELLED

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc