----------------------<snip>---------------------

You need to install ISPEXIT number 16. I already have such a thing which
creates DSNs of "userid.SYS&SYSNAME. ...". However, this may not be all
that you need. You also need to use a different ISPF profile dataset on
each system. That's because ISPF does an SPFEDIT global ENQ on the ISPF
profile dataset. Well really on a number of members in the profile
dataset. But it ends up doing the same thing: On the second system you
cannot get into ISPF due to the ENQ. I am, of course, assuming that you
are in a GRSPlex or MIMPlex and passing SPFEDIT around the 'plex.

Ref:
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/isppla03/3.16

My exit is only 89 lines long. If you want, I can email it to you. Note
to others: if you want the exit as well, please, please, please email me
directly at mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and don't reply to this
email on the list. I really get P.O.'ed at people who do that!
Why not contribute it to the CBTTAPE site? Sam G. is generally appreciative of all contributions. Sam K. just doesn't always have the time to work on the site, since he's still gainfully employed.