From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Glenn Miller
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 5:54 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Moving DASD Volumes from Mod3 to Mod9

Hi Lizette,

The IBM/SOFTEK LDMF product might be closer to what you are looking for.
The following PDF document has a couple of migration examples ( Page 19
&
Page 27 ) whose requirements appear very close to yours.  See the following
http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gts/pdf/softek-implementing-ldmf.pdf

We have never used the LDMF product, only the TDMF product so I don't
have any real world experience.

HTH

Glenn Miller

Checked by AVG.