We have a similar problem using the "NETSAT" command ,
on some our LPARS while on the others it work OK .

The NESTAT commnand with parameters like "HOME", "DEV" or "ROUTE"
functions OK on all Lpars...

The output we get on the failing Lpars :

Command ===> netstat

EZZ2350I MVS TCP/IP NETSTAT CS V1R7       TCPIP Name: TCPIP
11:47:58
EZZ2586I -------  ----     ------------           --------------         -----
EZZ2587I          3E85854B 11:47:58
EZZ2588I -- reserved for future use --