I had a similar requirement, but just for internal use. What I did was
write a small program which "front ended"
IND$FILE. I composite link'ed it into the load module, so it would still
work if somebody copied it to another library. Of course a smart enough
person could simply "delink" my front end. My code is 156 lines of
assembler. Also, the front end made the TSO session non-swappable for
the duration of the transfer. This was due to some timing problems due
to lack of CPU resources. This required that the program be APF
authorized and listed in IKJTSOnn as an authorized program. Well, if you
forgot to do that last step, the program was smart enough to detect it
and bypass the portion that required APF authorization. But all that I
did to 'audit' the use was to put out a WTO with ROUTCDE=11 so that it
would go on the SYSLOG. I did not write an SMF record (which also
requires APF authorization, in general).

If you would like the code, please email me off-line at
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] . Same for anybody else.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.