Hi, Dave Danner has posted about this before... Search the archives for
the thread with a subject " Problems with checks IXGLOGR_*. Here is the
post I saved.  I don't think anything is available beyond what he
discussed here.  Thanks, Sam
------------------------------------

Sorry for the late reply... What Jorge describes has been a known
problem with the IBMIXGLOGR checks from the beginning that I and others
have complained about.  Apar OA22255 (which just closed on Friday) will
improve the situation somewhat.  From the apar:

"System logger health checks have been enhanced to allow parameters to
update the checks behavior.

The 'TIME(mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss)' parameter allows installations to set a
time to report from. Conditions before the inputted time will be
suppressed.

The 'ALL' parameter, which is the default, will allow the previous
behavior and show up to the most recent 16 conditions for the system
logger health checks."

Unfortunately, due to a restriction in the HC infrastructure, you can't
simply pass a parameter of 'REFRESH'.  The check developer suggested
this: create a HZSPRMxx parmlib member like:

UPDATE CHECK(IBMIXGLOGR,*)
   PARM('TIME(&MON/&DAY/&YR4 &HR:&MIN:&SEC)')

Then issue the command: F HZSPROC,ADD,PARMLIB=xx.  This should clear all
outstanding exceptions.

I believe that my friends at IBM are aware of the 'REFRESH' requirement
so hopefully this will be a future HC enhancement.