We are at our new datacenter and we are trying to perform stand-alone ICKDSF,
and DFDSS from an IBM Tape Library.  We do not have any consoles yet and we are
trying to do this from the HMC.  ICKDSF is the first file and it works
fine....the second file is DFDSS and it will load successfully but we are not
able to get a console...we get MESSAGE INTERFACE UNAVAILABLE.  We were able to
do this process at our original datacenter, but we had a console.  Has anyone
encountered this same situation using HMC?