The book MVS I/O Subsystems: Configuration Management and Performance
Analysis is available mail order from two sources.

You can also order a copy of the book MVS I/O Subsystems: Configuration
Management and Performance Analysis (ISBN 0-07-002553-3), written in
1991 by Gilbert E. Houtekamer of IntelliMagic, together with H. Pat
Artis. The price is 50 USD for US and Canadian customers, and 50 euro
for all other countries. This includes shipping and handling. Please
send your inquiry to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.intellimagic.net/en/product.phtml?p=Resources

OR you can buy the book from Pat Artis.

http://www.perfassoc.com/order.html

Complete the form below using your web browser. When completed, you can
print this form and either mail or fax it to PAI to complete your book
order. No credit card or other information reagrding you or this
transaction will be transferred over the web.

MVS I/O Subsystems: Configuration Management and Performance Analysis,
ISBN 0-07-002553-3
Gilbert E. Houtekamer and H. Pat Artis
Price: $50.00 for U.S. customers, $60.00 for International customers
(includes shipping & handling)

Both sites include a wealth of excellent papers and other information in
addition to product information.  Both authors are still very active in
helping customers with I/O performance challenges and each company has a
unique product(s) that can help manage and evaluate performance of large
I/O configuration.  Take a minute to visit and browse each site.

http://www.perfassoc.com

http://www.intellimagic.net

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                System z Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."