Hi Bill,

We have the TMON/MQ product.  I'm not the MQ support person so I don't
know much about it.  It seems to do what we need for it to do and it does
appear to cause us any issues, etc.  I asked our MQ support person about MQ
monitoring.  He mentioned a Windows-based product called: WMQTool! from a
company called: Niratul .  We don't use this tool however he mentioned that it
because it has a 30 day trial.

HTH

Glenn Miller