-------------------<snip>--------------------
Yes, I mean reconnect user catalogs back to a master catalog.
IMPORT CONNECT, then list the UCAT and start re-defining aliases as needed. IMPORT CONNECT is described in your Access Method Services manual.

Once upon a time, I had a REXX that would convert a LISTCAT NAME listing to a set of DEFINE ALIAS commands, but it's long lost now. The same can be accomplished using ISPF EDIT on the listing but it's slightly more tedious that way.