On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 20:51:39 +0200, Lindy Mayfield
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Not to overbeat this dead horse, but I thought I'd add another one to
>the list here of ways to call authorized commands from TSO or Rexx.
>
>By adding an authorized module name (in authorized library) to the
>IKJTSOxx AUTHCMD list and calling it from TSO or Rexx.  CALL
>*(authmodule).

I believe you would use AUTHPGM if you wanted to enable use of CALL, Lindy.
 AUTHCMD supplies the name of programs that run as command processors, not
called programs.

This approach just provides a more external way of using IKJEFTSR, by the
way, as it will get control under the covers to invoke the program.

--
  Walt Farrell, CISSP
  IBM STSM, z/OS Security Design