Hi all!

Today I'm away from the office/home and try to connect to my company network
through AT&T Network Client and getting nowhere.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled the client, and  disabled the Symantec Firewall
but NO HELP.

Still getting
"The connection timed out waiting for the VPN server to respond. This can occur
if your computer is behind a firewall that does not permit UDP or IPSec
traffic. Contact your local network administrator for assistance. (229)"

Has someone been to such a problem and where to change any security settings if
necessary.  At home it works fine.

Cheers
Timur