Sorry - I must vent here.

Is it just me or is ShopzSeries a poor process.

Somehow they lost the fact that we were licensed for a couple of products. So
when I placed my order they showed up on ADDITIONAL LICENSES screen.  I
selected them not knowing the problems that would cause and just blindly
thought - a week or two and my z/OS V1.9 system would be available for download
via the internet.

During this time the website just showed Manufacturing INTERNET.  As it does
right now.

Today 3 boxes of 3480 tapes showed up for my Serverpac.  Now I have to resubmit
the order after they corrected our account to show we are licensed for those
products.

Now another week or two before I can begin.

Is it just me or does this happen often?

Lizette