I'm planning to try the new z/OS v1.7 function of VSAM-RLS 64-bit data
buffers. There's one step to issue "D SMS,SMSVSAM" which is verify that the
SMSVSAM server for your system is at the V1R7 level to see whether our z/OS
v1.7 is eligible to use 64-bit data buffers.  It says, the cache feature
code level B should be in effect before we can use this feature.

I've issued this command and I've got this message:

DISPLAY SMS,SMSVSAM - CACHE FEATURE CODE LEVEL VALUES
  SYSNAME:  T101
   CACHE FEATURE CODE LEVEL      = AMx

The question is are we eligible to use this function or not?

TIA,

Jason