In fairness, for some time, you've posted about some improvement at
your workplace over the previous regime. We should all hope the positive
trend continues.
   Currently, I judge my job as in danger in between 5 and 7 years do to
the upcoming ERP. I know that whatever they choose (except maybe some
Mico$oft untried thing) would run an z hardware just fine, but I don't
expect to be able to sell that to the powers that are.